About Oracle Java® OCPJP certification: The OCPJP (Oracle Certified Professional - Java Programmer) is formerly known as SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer). It is the entry level certification offered by Oracle in Java Programming stream, considered to be authoritative in the community of Java professionals. The next level of certifications consist of specialty certification such as Web Component Developer, Business Component Developer, Mobile Component Developer, etc. Oracle's OCPJP validates your ability to develop and troubleshoot applications using the Java language. It tests your understanding of OO concepts, the Java programming language and general knowledge of Java platforms and technologies. You have to take and pass only one test i.e. 1Z0-851 to achieve the OCPJP certification
- 300+ highly relevant questions
- Flash cards
- online feedback
- Category wise scoring, and reporting
- The question types include Multiple Choice, True/False, Exhibit, Drag-n-Drop etc.
- Conforms to the latest exam objectives
- Instant online activation using program interface